Main Aims of the Cyprus Criminology Society:
- To bring together in a legal entity persons actively engaged in research, teaching and / or practice in the field of criminology, criminal justice and other related disciplines.
- To encourage both criminological research, training and education in academic settings and in the criminal justice system as well as in collaboration with the private sector or public authorities engaged in criminology and criminal justice.
- The co-operation between all those engaged in criminology and criminal justice as well as with other societies and organizations in Cyprus and abroad that pursue similar aims, in order to exchange information and encourage cooperation on issues of common interest.
- To become an active member of similar organizations in order to promote the Society’s aims and objectives.
- To publish articles and magazines on issues concerning the interests of the Society that will also be distributed free to Society members.